In order to ensure a smooth claim process, It is important the information provided is accurate and true, especially when the insurance agreement is signed.
Here are some tips on how to best make a claim:
- Answer all questions honestly and accurately in the Life Insurance Application Form.
- Make sure your policy is always active (not lapsed).
- Always pay the premium before the due date.
- Read and understand the insurance type that you have.
- Know how much the amount of sum assured that you could receive.
- Crosscheck that correct information is in the completed claim form.
- Make sure all supported materials needed for making a claim, such as medical records, laboratory test results, copy of ID, copy of saving books, etc. are available.
- Re-check all documents before you submit them.
You can easily submit claim of hospital income through My Sun Life application. Click here for the how-to.