Providing waiver of premium if the policy holder dies
You can ensure your family is worry free from the burden to pay premiums when something bad happens to you. Don’t jeopardize your family’s future and put Waiver of premium – Death rider in your insurance.
(Rider) Waiver of Premium – Death provides waiver of premium benefit if the Policyholder dies during the Premium Payment Period.
- Sun Life Financial Indonesia will waive its obligation to pay periodical insurance premium + periodical investment premium (maximum periodical insurance premium paid 3 times periodical investment premium) if the Policyholder dies before reaching the age of 65 where Premium will be waived until the Policyholder reaches the age of 65 or 88 according to the chosen waiver of premium period.
Terms & conditions
Entrance age: 18 – 60 years old.
Premium payment period: Since coverage period begins until the end of premium payment period of the basic product or until the Assured reaches the age of 65, which one is first occurred. The coverage period period is until the Assured reaches the age of 65.
This rider can be added to the following products:
- Asuransi Brilliance Sejahtera
- Asuransi Brilliance Hasanah Sejahtera
- Asuransi Brilliance Maxima
- Asuransi Brilliance Hasanah Maxima
Click here for detailed product information.